Thursday, March 26, 2009

What size jeans should I get for RHUEL if I'm a size 0 in AF/ size 3 hollister??

Hips are about 35 or 35.5....dont know if this will help


I%26#039;m confused about the size chart in rhuel...I think I%26#039;m could fit a 26 but I%26#039;m afraid its too big...and afraid a 25 will be too tight...


I wear a size 0 in AF...and it fits pretty tight..=)...a size 2 fits but a but doesnt look right b/c it%26#039;s alittle loose.
What size jeans should I get for RHUEL if I%26#039;m a size 0 in AF/ size 3 hollister??
i like ruehl too. i would suggest you get the 26 because its better if its a little bigger and lasts longer then if its tight and only lasts for a month.
What size jeans should I get for RHUEL if I%26#039;m a size 0 in AF/ size 3 hollister??
Your the same size as me! And I have the same issue with the 0 being tight. I would have to say try on a couple different fits to RHUEL. A%26amp;F I know has the Madison, Emma and the Erin the skiny jean. I think they all fit a little different so just check out the different styles and see what makes you feel most comfy! Goodluck
Reply:Get the 26 because 35-35.5 inch hips is usually a size 2 and 26 = size 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment